Often wills, probate, estate administrations and trusts trigger conflict and litigation.
- Is the will valid? Did the deceased have a clear mind when he signed the will? Did the deceased sign the will freely or was he coerced or unduly influenced to sign the will?
- Are the terms of the will unclear, contradictory, disputed?
- Are assets passing according to the will or are there assets passing outside the will, by survivorship, P.O.D. (pay-on-death) or beneficiary designation?
- Has the executor listed all the estate assets and accurately valued the assets on his inventory?
- Is the trustee acting fairly and honestly toward the beneficiaries?
- Is the trustee giving the beneficiaries complete information about the trust and the trustee’s actions?
- Is the trustee making fair distributions to the beneficiaries?
- Has the trustee breached fiduciary duties owed to the beneficiaries?
These are examples of issues from actual lawsuits tried by Roger Jones.
- An executor defending a will or suffering attack by the beneficiaries?
- A trustee undergoing criticism from the beneficiaries or accused of breach of fiduciary duties?
- An heir facing a will you believe is invalid?
- A beneficiary with an inheritance being squandered by the executor or trustee?
As a Board Certified specialist in wills, probates, estate administrations and trusts with more than 30 years practicing law and the experience gained in hundreds of probate, estate and trust cases, Mr. Jones will ably protect your rights and vigorously defend your interests. Contact Mr. Jones today.